As you recall, one of my goals going into this year was to make more of an effort to show off Mo the Person. When I had dinner with Anne last week, she mentioned that she didn’t know that I have an undergraduate degree in Kinesiology. Then I thought, what else don’t you know about me?
Without further adieu, here are 10 things you might not know about me:
1. Remember that excerpt I gave you from the novel I wrote? It’s true. All of it.
2. I hate the smell of vanilla.
3. I’m allergic to grass.
4. When I was in fourth grade, I played a game on the Bozo show, and my team won. I got a lot of cool prizes, and we also met Tom Skilling that day.
5. I love old Motown songs.
6. I actually don’t like pepperoni at all, but I eat it on my pizza because Jakre and I can’t agree on anything else. But I really don’t like pepperoni. I prefer sausage. (OBVIOUSLY.)
7. It drives me insane when cabinet doors are left open, and I must close them immediately.
8. My favorite color is purple.
9. This is my favorite book. I read it at least once a year.
10. Birds terrify me. Especially geese.